Storytelling Starts With Great Content Plans
Content marketing work process
- Discovery and kickoff call: I will hear you out, understand your needs, and take notes of your brief. Then, I will operate an audit and bring a list of immediate recommendations for existing content.
- Sign contract: I will put together a content marketing roadmap depending on your marketing objectives. Once we agree and define the scope of our content marketing project, I’ll set up deadlines for deliverables.
- Execute: I will begin executing the content plan we agreed on. I will write content to convey your storytelling -whatever content we agree on.
- Publish and promote: once we publish, I will do whatever it takes to increase the visibility of your story.
- Measure, adapt and repeat: I will measure the results, and see what worked and what didn’t. I will keep what functioned and adapt what didn’t.
Budget & engagement
- The minimum budget to start is 3000 € per month. Additional fees may occur for technical matters or for transportation costs.
- Minimum 1- 3 months commitment (it takes time but it’s worth it).
- I will make you look like heroes in your audience’s eyes.
- I will use storytelling to bring you to your marketing objectives.
- I will rank your content at the top organic search result in the next 1 – 3 months.
- Research and analytics (audit, performance tracking, benchmark, topics, SEO, etc.)
- Content strategy and content creation (copies for the web, copies for social media, newsletter, etc.).
Terms & Conditions
- Receipts and contract: Due to unfortunate situations with some previous clients, I am being selective. Thus, I’d kindly like to inform you that your order receipt is your contract. No extra tasks can be added to the following contract, otherwise, it will be charged separately. And you must accept and respect all terms and conditions before and during our collaboration.
- Payments: You can pay up to six small payments during a period of 3 months (which can be two payments per month).
- Early Cancelation: If you, unfortunately, wish to stop our collaboration before its final terms, you can. However, please note that you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee with a minimum of one month of collaboration.
All It takes is a few photographs…
Photography work process
- Discovery and kickoff call: I will hear you out, understand your needs, and take notes of your brief. I will brainstorm with you, start the creative process and visit the place where you want to shoot.
- Sign contract: I will provide you with my creative ideas. Once we agree on them, I will send you a quotation with all the details. When signed, it will be our contract.
- Execute: We will agree on dates for your photo sessions and start making the photographs. After that, I will take them to post-production.
- Delivery: After we agree on a deadline, I will send you all your photographs.
Budget & engagement
- You need at least three to five sessions per photoshoot. Each session lasts three hours. In addition to that, there’s the discovery session, the visit, and the post-production days. That’s why prices may vary between 350 € and 500 €.
- For projects that last longer than 10 days, prices will reach 1900 €.
- Tell your story thanks to my creative vision and to my photographs.
- Provide high-quality and professional photographs.
- Put a smile on your face and share my passion with you!
Type of photography
- Landscape, long exposure, night photography, architecture photography, travel photography, and macro photography.
- Street photography, light painting, Indoor photography, outdoor photography.
- Candid photography, events, corporate, ads, portraits for social media and CVs, sports photography, and silhouette photography.
You will receive 10 photos as JPEGs. If you need the source file, you can ask for it. Any additional photograph you request will cost 5 extra euros.
Only if you consent, I will store your photographs to add them to my portfolio and share my work on social media.
Terms & conditions
- Receipts and contract: Please kindly note, that your order receipt is your contract. No extra tasks can be added to the following contract, otherwise, it will be charged separately. And you must accept and respect all terms and conditions before and during our collaboration.
- Early Cancelation: If you, unfortunately, wish to stop our collaboration before its final terms, you can. However, please note that you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.